Join us for the Eid Extravaganza!
THIS EID YOUR SHOPPING IS ON US! ONE LUCKY SHOPPER EVERY HOUR.
With round-the-clock reasons to make Eid Al Adha more rewarding, this summer we’re inviting you to splurge on shopping, indulge in dining and go all out on experiences that include the whole family.
Don’t miss out on any of the great offers in-store, discover new things from your favorite brands and save it all for the best part – a chance to win back everything you spent, every hour! It’s going to be the most exciting Eid week ever.
How to be a Lucky Shopper
- Spend AED 500 or more at any store or a combination of stores across the mall.
- Upload your receipt(s) by scanning the QR code at our stand or around the mall.
- You automatically enter the raffle draw to win your entire spend back!
- The maximum amount you can win back is AED 10,000.
TERMS & CONDITIONS-
- The Shop & Win Promotion is valid from 19 – 24 July 2021
- Spend AED 500 in one day at any store(s) in Yas Mall, or Al Jimi Mall, Al Ain, to enter hourly draws to win up to AED 10,000 in Aldar Gift Cards with every draw.
- Multiple receipts of smaller value can be combined to reach AED 500 at either malls - Yas Mall or Al Jimi Mall, Al Ain. Receipts must be of same day’s shopping from the same mall.
- Customers are required to self-upload their receipts on Aldar Malls Spend & Win online portal by Scanning the QR code available on all In-mall collaterals of the promotion.
- Receive 1 e-coupon with every AED 500 spend at Yas Mall or at Al Jimi Mall, across the 6 days of the promotion.
- Every Day, for 6 days, Hourly Draws will take place starting 11am until mall closing.
- The Entries for the draw will be combined across both malls – Yas Mall & Al Jimi Mall for every draw
- Entries (combined across both malls) which have been included in the first hour of the draw will not be included in the next draw. This process will be followed for every draw, across all 6 days.
- All Draws will be supervised by the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi
- Hourly Draw Timings :
Daily from 19th – 24th July : 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm , 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm.
- A Total of 72 unique winners will be drawn, across 6 days, from overall combined entries of the hour, across both malls – Yas Mall & Al Jimi Mall
From 19 – 24 July: 12 unique winners will be drawn every day.
- Winner(s) will be notified by mall’s customer service team.
- It is mandatory for Winners to visit the Mall’s Customer Service desk to complete the Validation procedure to claim the prize.
- To be able to Claim the prize, Winners will be required to present their original shopping receipts (that were uploaded by the customer to enter the draw), along with Valid ID (Emirates ID or Passport) at the Mall Customer Service Desk to verify their entry.
- Winners will only be entitled to Win the value of their shopping receipts which they uploaded on the Aldar Malls Spend & Win online portal portal, to enter the draw. The winning value is limited to a maximum of AED 10,000 for every draw, which will be gifted in Aldar Gift Cards.
- Aldar Malls Management reserves the right to reject customers from participation or from winning, if terms and condition of participation are not met by customer(s)
- Once a customer is declared a winner, they are not entitled to win again.
- Prizes won cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash in part or full
- Prizes won cannot be changed, replaced, exchanged, or transferred
- Aldar Malls Management will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of prizes damaged or lost after claim.
- Any prizes unclaimed after 30 days of the winner being notified by email and/or SMS of the win will be conclusively forfeited and such forfeiture shall be dealt with in accordance by Aldar Mall Management within applicable laws as per Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (DED).
- Customer data collected during participation will be used by Aldar Malls Management for future communication purpose
- Employees of Aldar Properties and any of its Mall’s retailers, their immediate family members or their contractual suppliers, advertising and PR agencies are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Aldar Malls Management reserves the right to withhold prize(s) for any irregularities found in the customer information provided and/or ineligibility is reserved with the authority in charge at the location in coordination with the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi.
- Aldar Malls Management’s decision in relation to any aspect of the draw is final and binding on every person entering the draw in coordination with the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi; no correspondence will be entertained.
- Aldar Mall Management reserves the right to cancel or amend any terms and conditions at any time without prior intimation and in coordination with the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi. Any such changes will be deemed to be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
- Aldar Malls Management will not be responsible for any entries not received for any reason by the start of each draw, whether lost, delayed, damaged or otherwise, and whether due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By entering this promotion, the customer has accepted all the above terms and conditions.