The Ramadan IGTV Series
This Ramadan, let’s go IGTV!
We have so many exciting experiences in store for you this Ramadan.
Tune in to our IGTV channel on Instagram all through the month for a series of four Ramadan-focused episodes that feature fashion, beauty, home and food inspiration. Learn about new dishes and table settings, themed décor, beauty tips and tricks and seasonal style and make this Ramadan more memorable.
Ramadan is also going to be a whole lot more rewarding - watch out for great offers in every episode because when you shop at any store in Yas Mall, Al Jimi Mall and WTC Abu Dhabi, you not only get to double your Darna points and redeem them anywhere but you also get the chance to win Etihad Airways Business Class tickets!
While you’re there, let’s come together for every orphan. Scan the code anywhere in the mall to donate instantly and help raise AED 1 million to give 380 orphans a better life in partnership with Ma’an.
How to tune in and win!
- Watch a new Ramadan-themed episode on IGTV every week.
- Visit the mall to enjoy all the offers and explore new stores.
- Shop at any store to double your Darna points on the spot.
- Enter the draw to win Etihad Airways Business Class tickets.
Watch and win! Follow us @YasMallAD @aljimimallalain and @wtcad on Instagram!
TERMS & CONDITIONS-
- The participating ALDAR malls in this promotion are Yas Mall, Al Jimi Mall & WTC Abu Dhabi.
- The promotion is valid until last day of Ramadan 2021.
- At the end of the episode, viewers are required to screen shot the question screen, type in their answer and repost it on their personal Instagram account by tagging the respective malls Instagram accounts @yasmallad @aljimimallalain @wtcad.
- Those who answer the question correctly will be qualified to enter the draw to win.
- The winner must be an existing Etihad Guest member to qualify to win the Etihad Airways Business Class tickets
- Viewer must be or become a follower of the malls’ respective Instagram account @yasmallad @aljimimallalain @wtcad to be eligible to win.
- 2 winners will be selected from an overall cumulative draw across all three malls supervised by the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi.
- Winners would be announced in the week starting from 16th May – 20th May.
- The winners once verified will receive Etihad Airways Business Class Air ticket. Etihad Airways Terms & Conditions apply.
- Winner(s) will be notified by mall’s customer service team.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable.
- 2 unique winners will be selected across the 4 episodes during Ramadan.
- Valid ID (Emirates ID or Passport) must be presented to claim the prize.
- Employees of ALDAR Properties and any of its retailers, their immediate family members or their contractual suppliers, advertising and PR agencies are not eligible to enter this campaign.
- Aldar Retail reserves the right to withhold prize(s) for any irregularities found in the customer information provided and/or ineligibility is reserved with the authority in charge at the location in coordination with the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi.
- ALDAR Management’s decision in relation to any aspect of the draw is final and binding on every person entering the draw in coordination with the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi; no correspondence will be entertained.
- ALDAR Management reserves the right to cancel or amend any terms and conditions at any time without prior intimation and in coordination with the Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi. Any such changes will be deemed to be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
- ALDAR Management will not be responsible for any entries not received for any reason by the start of each draw, whether lost, delayed, damaged or otherwise, and whether due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By entering this promotion, the customer has accepted all the above terms and conditions.
|Guidelines for Booking FOC tickets:|
|Please use the attached format for sharing guest information+ attach passport copy|
|The deadline: minimum 10 business days before departure|
|Please use email@example.com email for all your FOC ticket requests|
|Any changes should be done in the same travel template and sent to the same email maximum 3 days prior departure|
|FOC tickets T&C:|
|Seats are subject to availability in the correct class of service, blackout dates may apply.|
|Lounge access always included for Business and First class bookings|
|Changes are subject to availability|
|Winners must book their tickets within 3 months of winning, booking period is for 12 months|
|Winners may change their travel dates up to 1 time only, any changes should be done in the same travel template and sent to the same email maximum 3 days prior departure|
|Note to the guest travelling:|
|Upon receiving your ticket, please make sure all information is correct|
|Please use our online check-in service, available 48 hours prior to departure|
|Download our easy-to-use app today from Etihad.com and organize every aspect of your trip. Book flights, check in, download your mobile boarding pass, check your flight status and more.|
|Please ensure you comply with the passport and visa requirements for your travel itinerary|
|These tickets are not eligible for any airline frequent flyer benefits.|
|Cabin baggage allowance is as follows:
|Baggage allowance guidelines https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/before-you-fly/baggage-information/|
|Check in guidelines https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/before-you-fly/check-in-online/|
Feel free to tag us @etihadairways in any of your posts.